Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Introduction

Hallo!
My name is Sean McArdle, and I am a 21 year old college student from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in the United States of America.  I grew up in North Andover Massachusetts, which is a quiet suburb about thirty minutes north of Boston.  I have been studying Mechanical Engineering at UMass Amherst for three years, but for the Fall of 2012, I have decided to study abroad in Europe.  I am going to Universitat Mannheim, in the Baden-Wurttemberg region of Germany.  My goals for this semesters are to immerse myself in German student life, to travel throughout Europe, to get to know other international students, and to become relatively proficient in the German language by the end of my time here.  I will be creating entries in this blog to document my adventure through Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment